More WP7 samples (chess & shock)
I have convertet two more ‘community samples (silverlight.net)‘ from “normal silverlight” to WP7. This time it’s a chess game from Microsoft and a game called ‘shock‘ from Nikola Mihaylov. There’s still more work to be done on the shock-game, but maybe you can help me?
Go to the bottom off this page to find links to the source code.
Original presented by: Nikola Mihaylov
“Danger! Addictive! A full screen Breakout-like game, with some enhancements: more than 10 bonuses, 11 brick types, teleports, explosives, customizable background sounds and secret level codes, tracks high score and related info using WCF. Login not required to play.”
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Media « Sigurd Snørteland pingbacked on 6 years, 7 months ago
- Chess and Breakout For WP7 (With Source Code) pingbacked on 6 years, 7 months ago
- WP7 Chess : a free simple chess game for Windows Phone 7 — Best Windows Phone 7 Games Review / WP7 Gameplay Video pingbacked on 6 years, 7 months ago
- More WP7 samples (chess & shock) « Sigurd Snørteland | Chess IQ pingbacked on 6 years, 7 months ago
- Дайджест технических материалов #5 (Windows Phone 7) - Oleksandr Krakovetskiy blog - Microsoft User Group Винница pingbacked on 6 years, 6 months ago
- 超快递 beta版 » Windows Phone 7 资源汇总（超全） pingbacked on 5 years, 10 months ago